Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the terms and conditions for using violantenessi.com website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (‘The Conditions’).
Our terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is up to you to check them regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access this website.
If you have any queries about our terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service Office on email@example.com
What You Agree To
- Your contract for purchases made through www.violantenessi.com is with VIOLANTE LIMITED and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years (18) old or older. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
- All details you provide to violantenessi.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods must be true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and the credit or debit card you are using must be your own and there must be sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that email can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
www.violantenessi.com is an e-commerce website addressed to the sale of professional products for clothing owned by VIOLANTE LIMITED. All those who buy on www.violantenessi.com website, individuals or companies, pursuant to these Conditions of Sale are considered customers. These Conditions of Sale govern the sales of the products listed on the site www.violantenessi.com, since the order was made. They are applied to sales made via the Internet, telephone, fax and e-mail.
Conditions And Acceptance
The fact that the customer accepts the General Conditions of Sale before confirming his order, automatically implies the acknowledgment and acceptance of these without reservation. These terms apply to the exclusion of all other clauses, except for all the special arrangements agreed in writing and signed by both parties. It is prohibited to enter false data, and / or invented and / or fantasy, the registration process required to provide him with the procedure for the execution of this contract and the subsequent communications; personal data, phone number and e-mail address must be the only real personal data and not some other person and / or fantasy.
Modification Of The Sales Conditions
VIOLANTE LIMITED reserves the right to modify at any time these Terms of Sale.
VIOLANTE LIMITED undertakes to present the essential characteristics of the products processed. The photographs illustrating the products may, in some cases, not be 100% identical to the product itself, for reasons linked to the continuous search of design and coloring, without however compromising its quality that will in any case equivalent if not improved. If you introduce errors, in no case VIOLANTE LIMITED will be responsible.
All products on this website comply with the reference specific rules that regulate the distribution and use at EU and national level; the products that so require are CE marked and accompanied by a declaration of conformity.
In addition, the quality system active in VIOLANTE LIMITED requires careful selection of suppliers and strict control of the products that guarantee complete safety and high quality. For all other information of a technical nature and / or regulatory, or other documentation, such as technical specifications or specific requirements that the operator may be needed, it is available to our Customer Service who promptly provide all the answers.
The prices listed on the website are expressed in Euro/Pound/Dollar and are tax included prices. All shipping costs are included. Since rates of ever-changing suppliers, the prices listed on the site are subject to change at any time and without notice. They are also likely to change for reasons related to a product launch, promotions and sales. Please note: all prices are given subject to any typos.
The shipping costs are calculated automatically by the system directly in the cart. As mentioned above, all shipping costs are included.
Nearing completion of the order to the customer you are asked to:
- Fill the form for personal data; it is important to specify the delivery address, phone number and an e-mail address (e-mail).
- Carefully read the form, in all its parts, before validating the order. VIOLANTE LIMITED is not considered in any case liable for errors inherent in a wrong purchase or to be cancelled and not made public without taking any arrangements via email or fax, nor for errors relating to the delivery of the item, resulting from information or data mistakenly entered by the customer, in the form regarding the personal data.
- Report within the next hour after the order placed, any payment changes, product, or shipping address to avoid the occurrence of any errors.
- Choose the preferred payment method:
- Paypal / Credit Card: is the online payment system best known in the world that allows you to pay with the utmost security, in real time. With Paypal in fact, the retailer never sees the data of your credit card or account information (which are encrypted with a special system), but only the notification of the received payment. You do not need to have an account on Paypal, it is in fact also possible to pay by entering the data of your credit card on a special page to which you are redirected.
- Bank Transfer: The data will be sent via e-mail upon completion of the order, which it will be sent only after receiving a copy of the invoice (which you can send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attesting to the successful execution of the same).
For all orders placed on the website you will automatically receive an order confirmation via e-mail address indicated by the Customer in his data sheet.
The invoice will be attached to the shipment and will be delivered directly to the customer’s home. Any copy of the sales invoice can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day by courier for delivery in 24-48 hours, if available stock.
Delivery is to be understood on the ground floor. For any deliveries to upper floors contact us for a quote.
Upon arrival of the package check that it does not present signs of tampering. Otherwise accept the goods “conditional.” No complaints will be considered valid if reported after fourteen (14) days of receipt of the material. Complaints must be sent to Customer Service in writing (mail or email). No material shall be made without our authorization. Authorized returns must reach us accompanied by the transport document stating the number and date of invoice for the original delivery.
Right Of Withdrawal
Respect of distance contracts, in cases where the delivery of the goods occur at the residence, as such purchases are concluded outside the business premises. The consumer is entitled to cancel the contract within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of goods.
For the beginning of this evaluation period, it will be the date indicated on the delivery note. To exercise this right, the customer must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a written notice to that effect by registered letter with return receipt addressed to 201 Pavilion Road, SW1X 0BJ, London, United Kingdom or by telegram.
Once such notice of withdrawal, VIOLANTE LIMITED will immediately inform the customer whether via e-mail and by phone to return the goods with simple care indicate the following data on the item such as name, address and telephone number.
The goods must be received within the period specified by the law of 14 (fourteen) working days. The product must be given to VIOLANTE LIMITED 201 Pavilion Road, SW1X 0BJ, London United Kingdom in perfect condition, packed in its original packaging and complete in all its parts and any accessories and documentation (receipt or any invoice).
The return shipping costs will be borne by VIOLANTE LIMITED, therefore we recommend sending assured shipment.
We are happy to exchange for the same item most products that are damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped, through any circumstance that is in our error within 14 days from the date of delivery and if the item is in stock.
In the event that the Client wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal/exchange, follow the instructions on the packing slip enclosed with your order.
If you no longer have the packing slip please email us at email@example.com
There is no need to call or email us to tell us you have returned the parcel. Just follow the instructions on the packing slip, arrange for a collection and we will do the rest. We recommend that you take note of the tracking number in case anything goes wrong so that we can track your item.
We always try to deal with returns as soon as they arrive. However, during really busy periods, please allow up to twenty eight (28) days for your return or exchange to be processed. Note that refunds for items bought as gifts can only be given to the original payer, and if you decide to swap an item, we can’t stop the payer from finding out.
The return and exchange shipping costs will be entirely borne by VIOLANTE LIMITED.
If you have any specific queries regarding delivery or returns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note our office hours are 10am to 6pm CET, Monday to Friday.
The law applies to product purchased in its entirety: it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal only on parts of the product purchased.
Under the reserve of the respect of the above conditions (return of goods), the customer will be reimbursed for a maximum amount corresponding to the value of the product. VIOLANTE LIMITED will repay the above within 30 (thirty) business days following the receipt of the goods. Reimbursement will be made by Bank transfer or bank details specified by the customer. As for the right of withdrawal delivery charges for sending the goods as ordered by VIOLANTE LIMITED and eventual redemption handling charges will be deducted from the total amount paid by the customer.
We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on violantenessi.com is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order, and that your order has been cancelled. You will be advised of the correct price of the subject product. You may re-order it if you wish. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within thirty (30) days of the date of order. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be posted to your credit card.
Damaged, Defective Or Incorrect Goods
In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within ten (10) working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
Third Party Claims
The products sold via violantenessi.com are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from www.violantenessi.com.
We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
We will have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the violantenessi.com web pages are owned or controlled by VIOLANTE LIMITED. In accessing violantenessi.com web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the violantenessi.com web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of VIOLANTE LIMITED.
This website as a whole is protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, intellectual property and other applicable laws. All worldwide rights are reserved.
Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for VIOLANTE NESSI products are those stated on the VIOLANTE LIMITED website, in VIOLANTE NESSI catalogues or on other official VIOLANTE NESSI material. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation except where that representation has been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause will limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Currencies You Can Pay In
Our website does automatically select the currency that matches your delivery location.
For deliveries to the UK, we will bill you in Pounds Sterling (£), to the European Union we will bill you in Euros (€) and to the US and Asia we will bill you in dollars ($).
Standard rate VAT is included in all orders to the UK, Europe, US and Asia.
Where applicable, you will be responsible for any local country import duty.
Credit/Debit Cards We Accept
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and American Express cards.
Data Security When You Pay
When you pay online, you can be confident you are in a secure environment. All our card transactions are handled through Braintree, which has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
Cardholder data is stored by Braintree using one of the most advanced encryption methods available. Braintree uses multiple encryption keys which are stored on different physical servers. A data thief would not be able to make use of information stolen from a database without also having the key. The data store where cardholder data is kept cannot be connected to via the internet.
All communication between Braintree and us is conducted in a secure fashion using SSL.
If You Suspect Fraud
Given our high levels of security, it’s very unlikely fraudulent use of your card will take place on our website. But if a fraudulent transaction does take place, first contact your credit or debit card company so they can protect your card and reimburse you. Then let us know at email@example.com and we will work with your card company to minimise any further inconvenience to you.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
– Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Cookies are used on the site, in order to improve your experience of the site. The cookie identifies your computer and allows the site to remember your personal settings. Cookies are also used for statistical purposes.
You can set your browser to notify you when a cookie is to be activated. This enables you to reject usage of this cookie or to tell your browser to erase the cookie at the end of your visit. The web shop cannot be used if cookies are disallowed.
E-gift card terms & conditions
These terms and conditions (the “E-Gift Card Terms”) set out the terms that apply to buying and use of gift cards sold on violantenessi.com
If you have any other questions regarding the E-gift cards please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. VIOLANTE LIMITED is referred to as “we, us and our” in these terms and conditions.
Buying a gift card:
- The E-gift card is digital and you can add a personalised message. This will be received electronically via email by email@example.com. There is no shipping or physical address required.
- You can buy multiple E-gift cards within the same order just by adding on gift cards in your cart.
- We are not liable for any failure or incorrect delivery of a virtual gift card due to you failing to provide the correct, current or complete information about the recipient. It is your sole responsibility to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information you provide about the recipient.
- Unfortunately, E-gift cards can not be exchanged for cash or credit and can only be used as part payment.
- We reserve the right to cancel a E-gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
Using a gift card:
- The E-gift card does not require any activation and you can start using it as soon as you receive it.
- The E-gift card is valid on all your purchases online at violantenessi.com and at our mews atelier in Chelsea, London. The E-gift card is currently not available to redeem in any other point of sale.
- You can redeem the value of your E-gift card by simply entering the Voucher that you will have received via email at checkout. If you need any assistance, please contact us on our customer care email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to use your E-gift card in the showroom, you will need to show the email with the gift card.
- You can use the E-gift card as many times and for as many purchases as you like until the total balance of the gift card has been used up.
- E-gift cards not used within twenty four (24) months after purchase will expire and the balance be forfeited.
- You have fourteen (14) days from the day of the purchase to return purchases made with a gift card. Any refund will be made to your original method of purchase.
- Unfortunately, the balance on the E-gift card shall not at any time be refunded or exchanged for cash, unless you have exercised your statutory right to cancel an order.
- We shall not replace any gift card that is lost or stolen except in accordance with your legal rights, for example, if the E-gift card is defective or in the case of a change of format of the gift card.
- After using the gift card, the remaining balance available on the gift card shall be the difference between the balance available prior to the purchase and the relevant amount used up in such purchase.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The courts of England shall have jurisdiction to settle any claim, dispute or issue between the parties, whether arising out of or in connection with these terms or otherwise. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time where we reasonably consider it necessary to do so.