695.00 £Or £232 over 3 installments with Klarna. No fees. Learn more
Padded-shoulder round-neck cable-knit sweater
LIMITED EDITION. The statement padded shoulders and studied cable knit construction define the striking Duchamp off white sweater.
It’s knitted in Italy using a unique cable technique which brings a contemporary feel to the staple silhouette, featuring a round neck and long relaxed sleeves.
Violante Nessi’s refined sensibility is embraced by this modern and romantic Duchamp sweater, which demonstrates the house’s commitment to exquisite craftsmanship and artisanal knitwear.
Balance the constructed lines with the elegant and utilitarian Cassatt track pants or Picasso skirt.
– The very first prototype of the Duchamp sweater was made entirely by hand by Violante and an Italian old knitter for the Istituto Marangoni end-of-year show. This piece represents the beginning of Violante’s immense passion for knitwear since 2012. –
Composition: 100% fine merinos wool
- Fits true to size
- Model is 181 cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size S
- DELIVERY: FedEx Express Free Shipping.
- RETURNS: FedEx Express Free Returns.
- REFUNDS: Full refunds are offered to UK, USA and EU orders.
- PRE- ORDERS: If your size is out of stock, you can PRE-ORDER NOW by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp +44 (0) 7908566745 (expected delivery within 2/4 weeks).